- Is it possible for new archetypes to emerge?
- How has the trickster archetype or motif (male or female) manifested in your clinical work and in your personal life?
- What response do you feel to the notion of a female trickster as a discrete entity, recognizable entity?
- Do you have any personal encounters with the female trickster?
- Native American Mythology (socyberty.com)
- Men, Women and Relationships – A Post-Jungian Approach (psypress.com)
- Palin’s Use of Jungian Archetypes [Dispatches from the Culture Wars] (scienceblogs.com)
- Nora Ephron, Amy Bloom, and others draw lines in the sand. (slate.com)